It’s October and not long until Halloween!
We have already started Halloween in our house with a pumpkin already carved out, the trick or treat bucket is ready and Leila has been flying around as a witch on her broom stick!
I have been looking for cheap Halloween crafts in the shops but there wasn’t much that interested Leila so I decided to make my own Halloween craft up for her, a pop up Halloween ghost puppet and it was a big hit too so I decided to share it with you all, it’s mess free too!
You will need:
- A printer
- Colouring pens/pencils
- Sticky tape
- A wooden stick (a blunt kebab skewer would work well)
- Print off my free printable on a4 paper.
- Colour in the sheet
- Cut out the ghost & quarter circle
- Stick your ghost to your wooden stick using sticky tape.
- Roll the 2 straight sides of the quarter circle towards each other to make a cone and tape.
- Make a small hole at the bottom of your cone and push the stick through.
- Your pop up puppet is done, who will your ghost shout ‘boo’ to?