Let’s have some fun with our shakers and bells!
Enjoy Bop Tots at Home with your shakers or bells and bop along to some of our favourite songs.
If you don’t have any shakers or bells at home you can easily make your instruments by popping over to our Activities at Home series.
- Move and shake your bodies and shakers to the song, following the directions.
Shake your Shaker by Music with Mar
- Stop and shake your shaker when the song tells you to.
“Shake the shaker, now Stop!”
Guantanamera by Guapachando
- Listen to the Latin music from Cuba, feel the rhythm and beat and move your bodies and shakers to the music. Try a little Salsa, twirl around and shake your shakers high and low.
I’m Still Standing by Taron Egerton
- Feel the rhythm, listen to the music and dance. Shake and tap your bells and bodies to the music.
“I’m still standing, yeah yeah yeah!”
Ring Those Bells by Ahjay Stelino
- Grab your bells and ring them along to the song.
You could ring them:
Do The Conga by Kids Party Music Players
- Shake your bells and make a train and do the conga around the room.