Let’s have some fun with our dance scarves and ribbon streamers!
Enjoy Bop Tots at Home with your dance scarves or ribbon streamers and bop along to some of our favourite songs.
If you don’t have any dances scarves at home you can use any floaty material and to you can easily make your own ribbon streamers by popping over to our Activities at Home series.
Magic by B.O.B
- Dance around with your scarf to the chorus and during the rap verses – do some magic by hiding your scarf in your hand and whooshing it out!
Second Line by The Charmaine Neville Band
- Listen to the music, feel the rhythm and dance. Shake and flow your scarves and bodies to the music.
You can …..
Side to Side
Butterfly Dance by Nick The Music Man & Jen The Fairy Dancer
- Use 2 scarves as butterfly wings and follow the directions to move like a butterfly.
Go to Sleep
Let’s Go Fly A Kite by Tiny Boppers
- Use your scarf as a kite, wave your scarf up & down to get your kite in the air and then wave your scarf around to move your kite in the air.
”Let’s Go Fly a Kite, up to highest height, let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring!”
Ribbon Song by Tumble Tots
- Grab your streamers and follow the directions in the song to move them around.
Wave in air – wiggle and fly
Lay on the ground – make a circle
Make a circle in the Sky
March – wave up & down
Walk – Wiggle
Happy African Village by John Hartman Music
- Listen to the music, feel the rhythm and beat and move your bodies and streamers to the music.
Let’s have some fun and get ‘Bopping’ at home!