This policy explains our privacy and information practices in relation to Bop Tots services, describing the types of information collected, how that information is used and disclosed, and how you can access, modify, or delete your information.
Our website address is: https://www.boptots.co.uk/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Bop Tots will collect and store information submitted via the online booking system (Bookwhen.com), via the contact forms on our website (www.boptots.co.uk) and via direct contact/enquiries made by email/facebook messenger/face to face events.
The information collected in relation to classes will only be used for the purposes of:
- Child Attendee class registers. (children’s information will only be used by Bop Tots for bookings & class registers)
- Contact by email regarding class information.
- Phone numbers supplied will only be used in the event of short notice class cancellations and regarding any booking queries.
The information collected in relation to parties will only be used for the purposes of:
- Contact by phone or email regarding your event
The information collected in relation to direct enquiries will only be used for the purposes of:
- Contact in relation to the enquiry
- With expressed consent to receive news and offers by email, using your preferred email address.
Marketing – News & Offers
- If you have opted in to receive news and offers at booking or by subscribing to the mailing list via the website, Bop Tots will use the email address supplied at booking.
· Bop Tots may request you to provide information regarding attendee’s (children’s & adults) medical conditions and allergies. This information is necessary to allow Bop Tots to adapt activities in classes/parties to ensure no attendee is excluded. If you provide us with information relating to medical conditions/allergies – you will required to confirm your consent for us to keep this on file.
· Bop Tots website (www.boptots.co.uk) may collect information, called Cookies, on your computer or other device when you access and read through the pages, including the time and duration of your visit, the referring URL, operating system and browser type to analyse aggregate statistical information about browsing actions and patterns. This does not identify any individual. We’ll assume you’re ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish using the tab at the bottom of the page. You can learn more about cookies at All About Cookies (www.allaboutcookies.org)
What third parties we receive data from
Bop Tots uses third parties to process your information for the following:
· Online Booking by BookWhen (www.bookwhen.com)
· Card Payments by Stripe (www.stripe.com)
· Marketing Platform by MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com)
Who we share your data with
All information held on file relating to the customers of Bop Tots and attendees of classes will be used solely by Bop Tots. In order to complete online booking, process card payments and complete marketing campaigns Bop Tots may share your information with the following third parties to complete the relevant task on our behalf.
· Online Booking System by BookWhen (www.bookwhen.com)
· Card Payments by Stripe (www.stripe.com)
· Marketing Platform by MailChimp (http://www.mailchimp.com)
How we protect your data
All personal information will be stored securely by Bop Tots Owner/Leader – Karen Sidell. Digital information will only be accessed from a password protected laptop or passcode smart phone.
All hard copies of information will be kept securely in a locked cabinet or will remain with the Bop Tots Leader during classes and in transit.
How long we retain your data
Your details will remain on file for the duration you are a Bop Tots customer and for 1 year after unless a request for removal has been submitted before.
What rights you have over your data
A copy of all information relating to yourself and child can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org and you can unsubscribe from any mailing lists or request to have your information removed completely at any time. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
During Booking you be asked if you give permission to take photos/videos of yourself & child(ren) to use at our discretion in our printed & online publicity? For example promotional flyers, social media and website. If you consent to any photo’s taken to be used for the above purpose – Bop Tots will ensure that only the image is used and there will be no names, ages or any other identifiable information of the subject shown with the image. As with all other personal information help by Bop Tots you may request to view any images we have on file and have them removed at any point.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of a data breach Bop Tots will contact and inform all parties affected with the information which has been breached and if possible how. If required Bop Tots will also inform the relevant supervisory authorities about the breach.
Bop Tots Contact information
1 The Fields,