I hope you have all settled back in to the school runs etc and enjoying the start of Autumn? It has been a while since I have posted an activity, this is a nice easy one to do indoors as the weather turns – Fruit & Vegetable Printing!
You will need:
- A selection of fruits & vegetables
- Cut the fruits & vegetable in half, then either use them like that or cut shapes/patterns into them. We used potatoes, apples, carrots & pears.
- Either dip the fruit & vegetables in the paint or use the brushes and paint them.
- Then place the fruit & vegetable on to your paper.
- You can experiment with different colours, patterns & shapes.
- Enjoy your printing!
Let’s Get Making!